Samstag, 11. Februar 2017

M. K. Eidem

Choosing my 2nd favourite author haven't been as easy, believe me.
But that's her and I will add more soon.
... Ok, the soon-part took me a while, but here it is.

And again, here are my favourites - and this should be actually a complete list:

Tornians series
01 Grim
02 A Grim Holiday (Novella)
03 Wray
04 Ynyr
05 Oryon
06 A Grim Pet (Novella)
07 Ull (not out yet)

Kaliszian series (connected to Tornians)
01 Nikhil
02 Treyvon

Imperial Light series
01 Cassandra's Challenge
02 Victoria's Challenge
03 Jacinda's Challenge
04 Stephanie's Challenge

Kiss Series
01 Kirall's Kiss
02 Autumn's Kiss

Others
Love Without Boundaries (Anthology with different authors/by Eidem: Oryon)
Bound By Heat: A Dragon Shifter Anthology (different authors/by Eidem: Kirall's Kiss)
*Embrace the Romance: Pets in Space 2 (Antholgy by different authors/by Eidem: A Grim Pet)
Trial by Flame (2story-anthology by M.K.Eidem&Michelle Howard/by Eidem: Autumn's Fire)
Saved by Fire -not out yet- (2story-anthology by M.K.Eidem&Michelle Howard/by Eidem: ?)

I have to confess I could not remember which book was my first... I broke down and had to look into my  "manage your content and devices" to check: Cassandra's Challenge was the first book I bought by her.

I am more a fan of the first 3 series above, the Kiss Series hasn't got to me yet - though that is because I need a special mood to get into some plots, so don't miss it because of me ^^

I really, really love the audio books of those series - there are 2 or more different narrators for male/female/children what makes it like an interesting radio play.

Authors Website: http://www.mkeidem.com/
But I found her more active in
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mkeidem or
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mkeidem


*
The series "Pets in Space" is an Anthology project by different (and some of my other favorite) authors. Each book was available for only a short time; at the moment there is Pets in Space 4 still available.

-last updated 28.11.2019-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen